250 mm 45 ? Ceiling Plate
Where would you use a 45 degree ceiling plate (0.5mm thickness)?
- They are used to visually finish off an installation.
- Used where the ceiling above the fireplace installation is at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Covers the opening made where the flue enters the ceiling.
- Used when installing a flue duct via a wall at an angle of 45 degrees with a 45 degree bend and a Y Piece.
- Covers the openings made where the flue enters and exits a wall to outside.
- Suitable to use with our insulated & plain flue ducts and flue parts.