150 mm dia. Condensate Collector


Where would you use a Condensation Collector (0.4mm thickness)?

  • A condensation collector fits onto the bottom of a T-piece or a Y-Piece. It has a valve that allows for the drainage of moisture collected via condensation within the flue. This condensation within the flue is due to the temperature difference between the exhaust gases and the external air.
SKU: 215016++ Categories: ,